Stock market index linked crediting strategies or a fixed rate
Chronic illness protection for no additional cost or underwriting*
The opportunity of
Inherent: Accelerated Benefit Insurance Rider (Terminal Condition or Chronic Illness1), Over Loan Protection Rider
Optional: Accidental Death Benefit Rider2, Children’s Term Rider2, Guaranteed Insurability Option Rider, Waiver of Monthly Deductions Rider2
1Chronic Illness not available in CA.
2Not available with juvenile policies.
Juvenile Issue (eApplication only):
- Available for face amounts of $50,000 to $99,999 for ages 15 days to 17 years
Accelewriting® (eApplication only):
- Available for face amounts of $100,000 to $1,000,000 for ages 18 years to 50 years
- Available for face amounts of $100,000 to $500,000 for ages 51 years to 65 years
Fully Underwritten (eApplication and Paper Applications available):
- Available for face amounts of $1,000,001 or more for ages 18 years to 50 years
- Available for face amounts of $500,001 or more for ages 51 years to 65 years
- Available for face amounts of $100,000 or more for ages 66 years to 85 years (to 70 years in CA)
- Accelewriting® Guide
- Full Underwriting Guide
- Top 20 eApplication Tips for Faster Underwriting
- The Convenience of Accelewriting®
New Business Submissions
- Log in to access forms
- Life Application List
- Life Insurance Application Verification Tips
- About Premiums
Sagicor Products and Links
Sage IUL and Sagicor
- Consumer Brochure
- IUL Basics Video
- Strategy Overview Example
- Sagicor At A Glance
- About Sagicor Video
- History of Sagicor
- Sagicor Website
Prospecting and Customizable Marketing Tools
- Prospecting Tools: Target High-Income Earners
- Prospecting Tools: Target Gen Xers for Pre-retirement Planning
- Holiday Conversation Starter: What’s Your Parent's Plan for Care?
- Holiday Conversation Starter: What’s the Risk of Inheriting Your Parent’s IRA?
- Conversation Starter: 162 Bonus Plan for Business Owners
- Conversation Starter: Planning to Pass on Your IRA Assets?
- Conversation Starter: Diversification for Tax Efficiency
- Conversation Starter: Steps for Retirement Readiness
- Conversation Starter: Strategic Planning for Business Owners
- Conversation Starter: What to Know About Your Plan for Care
- Tax Considerations in Retirement
*Not applicable in all states.